Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the Crowd Roars!


I successfully made a "normal" dinner for the whole family with ingredients on hand that was really healthy and tasty (husband said it was too dry, and kids complained since it wasn't chicken nuggets) and fits into our cleanse!


Here it is:

Stir-Fry veggies with Rice Noodles



  • I had rice noodles on hand as I do actually eat those regularly (and I like them way better that regular pasta anyhow)

  • flash frozen broccoli

  • frozen peas

  • sweet corn fresh from my backyard

  • stir-fry seasoning (the dry kind of just herbs)

  • left over 1 1/2 chicken breast from BBQ the other night (of course I picked out the Chx)

Yum! I wish I had one of those fake soy-sauces on hand as it was a little dry, but boy was it good. I even had seconds!

1 comment:

JJ said...

I like it. I could do this with bean threads/cellophane noodles!