Thursday, July 10, 2008

I confess

I cheated.


The thing is...

today The Husband invited his cousin for lunch, and he brought CAKE.

now. wait.

I had my 2 real tortillas with avocado and a little brown rice salad. And grapes.

I never touched or even looked at the cake.

For dinner I made lebanese food, since it's really vegan friendly and because I'm half Lebanese.

So I made hummus, I made tabule with rice instead of burgul, some leftover falafels... and then, I made tzatziki. Or however you spell it.

Yes ladies, I had yogurt.

Please absolve me. I didn't eat the cake.

3 comments:

that girl. said...

haha. well did you learn anything from it? or about yourself?

thats all that matters.

Sol Kawage said...

I learned that I can go on with my cleanse even if I cheated, and not just go and eat the whole cake just because I blew it already.

SGM said...

I cheated too--but accidentally. I was on the phone, distracted and had a bite (or 2) of mac and cheese to see if it had cooled down enough for my kids. I didn't even realize it until probably 5 minutes later!

Good lesson Sol; we just gotta keep going.